PA QSO Party Logs Submission - Checkboxes for county and section lists. Sections abreviation first in alphabetical order US Sections first, followed by Canada sections and then DX.
Logs are due within 7 days after the Party
Submit your Cabrillo 3.0 formatted logs using the form below. (* indicates a mandatory field) The file extension of the log file must be either .log or .txt
You should receive an automated confirmation e-mail shortly after your submission. The Cabrillo file will be checked for parsing errors and an Entry Division will be assigned based on the information entered below. If OK, it will be added to the Received Logs. If not OK, you will be notified of the issues encountered and given an opportunity to correct the header category or errors that prevented parsing and re-submit the log.
Instructions (* denotes a required entry):
- * Enter your e-mail address and confirm it.
- * Enter the callsign used for the log - Bonus Station(s) will upload a seperate log for each call used.
- * Enter the name of the submitter.
- * Enter the Club to which the log will be assigned for the Top Club Award. Select NONE if no club and OTHER if the club is not in the list.
- Enter the club name if OTHER was selected.
- * Select the power class based on the highest power used from any transmitter during the contest.
- * Select the operator class
- Enter the calls and/or names of any ops, loggers, drivers, etc. This information is used for certificates and awards and is particularly helpful in the case of multi-op stations and those single-op stations using a different call than the ops call.
- * Select the mode of operation.
- * Select the type of station.
- * In-State PA stations will select the County of operation and Out-of-State stations will select OUT-OF-STATE. Selection of multiple counties is allowed for Mobiles, Rovers, and County Line stations. Selection of more than 1 county for Fixed/Portable stations may delay processing of your log.
- * Out-of-State Stations will select their ARRL section operated from or DX if not a US or Canadian station. In-State PA stations will select IN-STATE.
- * Choose the log file to upload (please put the callsign in the file name). Only file extensions of .log or .txt are accepted.