PA QSO Party Logs Submission
Logs are due within 7 days after the Party
Submit your Cabrillo 3.0 formatted logs using the form below (* indicates a mandatory field).
The file extension of the log file must be .log in lowercase and your call should appear in the file name (preferably at the beginning). This helps immensely when we process the large amount of logs we receive.
You should receive an automated confirmation e-mail shortly after your submission. Be sure you allow e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or you may not see the confirmation. (Do not send e-mail to email@example.com. If you need assistance please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send logs to email@example.com.) The Cabrillo file will be checked for parsing errors and an Entry Division will be assigned based on the information entered below. If OK, it will be added to the Processed Logs. If not OK, you will be notified of the issues encountered and given an opportunity to correct the header category or errors that prevented parsing and re-submit the log.
Instructions (* required):
- Enter your e-mail address and confirm it.
- Enter the callsign used for the log (Bonus Station(s) will upload a seperate log for each call used) and enter the name of the submitter.
- Enter the Club to which the log will be assigned for the Top Club Awards. Select NONE if no club and OTHER CLUB - Not Listed if the club is not in the list. Enter the club name in the box.
- Select the power class based on the highest power used from any transmitter during the contest.
- Select the operator class and enter the calls and/or names of any ops, loggers, drivers, etc. This information is used for certificates and awards and is particularly helpful in the case of multi-op stations and those single-op stations using a different call than the ops call.
- Select the mode of operation and type of station.
- In-State PA stations will select the County of operation and Out-of-State stations will select OUT-OF-STATE. Counties of Mobile, Rover and County Line operations will be determined from the submitted log. Select MOBILE/ROVER/CL in the list.
- Out-of-State Stations will select their ARRL section operated from or DX if not a US or Canadian station. In-State PA stations will select IN-STATE.
- Choose the log file to upload (please put the callsign in the file name). Only file extensions of .log (lowercase) are accepted. If you get the error "Log File to Upload? is in the wrong format" check to make sure there are no multiple periods in the filename. There should only be one period in the filename immediately before the "log" extension.